Returnable Packaging | Automotive Plastic Boxes & Bins
- Office Moves
- Product Sales
Returnable Packaging - Automotive Industry
With an increasing trend towards environmentally friendly products returnable packaging is becoming more important to the automotive sector. The advantage it provides over single use packaging such as cardboard is clear, returnable packaging offers an easy to manage packaging solution with controlled and predictable costs.
Our automotive customers are changing from cardboard boxes to returnable plastic boxes to transport their high value products such as filters, industrial fasteners and components.
Plastic storage boxes, such as pallet boxes, collapsible pallet boxes, containers, pallets and lids play an important role in the automotive industry. It is vital that the correct size box is used. PPS can source the most suitable box / container for our automotive customers or offer a bespoke service if required.
Benefits of Returnable Packaging
- A cleaner and uncluttered working environment due to the removal of cardboard boxes littering the floor.
- A better ordered and safer production area.
- A reduction in packaging waste.
- Improved inventory control due to box traceability.
- The rigidity of the boxes protects the valuable goods.
- The sealed plastic boxes protect from moisture and contamination.
- The boxes are uniform in shape, size and weight making them ideal for an automated environment.
- Reduction in carbon footprint.
Automotive Box Wash
PPS are experienced in the washing of plastic automotive boxes. Automotive boxes often need to be washed after each use to prevent contamination from residual greases and oils. PPS provides this service at its state of the art wash facilities where we wash boxes and bins of varying dimensions plus plastic pallets.
Automotive Box Drying
Box drying is of upmost importance to the automotive industry, the nature of the product means that the boxes have to be dry before they can be refilled with the new product to prevent damage. PPS have a state of the art box drying facility at our Measham site to ensure that all automotive boxes are dry before being dispatched. Once dry the boxes are shrink wrapped to prevent and contamination during transport.
If you don’t see what you are looking for please contact us for more information or please call us with your requirements on 01283 821502.