PPS – GDPR Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice explains how we use any personal information provided to PPS Midlands Limited.
Who are we?
PPS Midlands Limited is a company registered in Scotland.
Registration number: SC240448
Registered address: CBC House, 24 Canning Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8EG
You can contact us by post at the above address, or by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 01283 821502.
We are not required to have a data protection officer, so any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect from you?
- We collect information about you when you become a customer with us or place an order for products or services.
- We collect Website usage information using cookies from our website.
Why do we collect this information?
- We collect information about you to enable us to provide the Support and other services to which you have subscribed or purchased from us.
Who might we share your information with?
- We may share your personal information with third party suppliers, such as couriers or suppliers, to allow us to provide the service to which you have subscribed.
- We do not share your personal information with any other company unless we need to for us to provide the service to which you have subscribed or purchased from us.
- We will never pass on your personal information to other companies for marketing purposes.
What do we do with your information?
- Your personal information is stored and processed on our internal systems to allow us to provide the services to which you have subscribed.
- Some of our systems may be hosted on third party servers but all information is held inside the EU.
- Under some circumstances we may pass your information to third party suppliers or courier firms to enable hardware, software or other services to be delivered directly to your premises.
How long do we retain your information?
- We store information about you while you are a customer and may continue to store this for up to 12 months after a contract has ended.
- We may store some information about you for a longer period on historical backups or due to external regulations imposed on us as a business (for instance by HMRC).
How can I access the information you hold about me?
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write
to us at the following address. Please be aware that an administration charge may be payable for this service.
- Email : email@example.com
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. To ask us to correct or remove information about you, please email or write to us at the addresses above.
Your right to complain.
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office